Saturday, July 28, 2012

The Beginning

Dear Future Me,


I have been watching How I Met Your Mother for the past couple weeks and I have decided to write a blog.  My initial thought was to write to my future kids about my present experiences.  I thought it was a great idea.  Others just laughed and thought I was joking.  I wasn't joking!  One of my friends stated that my kids probably wouldn't care about my adventures.  I began thinking, "Then who would care?" After a couple hours, I realized who would LOVE to hear about all my adventures...


FUTURE ME!


I know you will love this blog, Future Me.  I will include as much as I can to remind you of how epic your life has been.  I pray that you are doing well and keep reading future posts, they will bring back many great memories!


Sincerely,


Jason

1 comment: